Siine Keyboard gives the end user a unique experience of fast text writing, with their own personal style. Siine the new dynamic keyboard application that gives access to a world class "classic" qwerty keyboard combined with extra features that make texting fast and fun.
Siine allow users to use and create shortcut icons called "Siines" for typing frequent phrases in just a couple of taps. Siine works with e-mail, Facebook, WhatsApp, chat, Twitter or anywhere users need to type on their phone!
Siine keyboard fully supports all Android devices from 2.2 including all tablets and Android 4, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). Compatible with Android ICS Accessibility features for the partially sighted.
- Shortcuts - Fully-customizable icons for super-fast shortcuts for greetings
- A built-in Clock and Calendar lets you text about time and dates easier than ever before!
- Stress Message screen for when user is in a rush.
- Custom Sets - Get cool add-on sets such as Street, Aussie and Flirting.
- Personalized Emoticons - Love Emoticons? Siine lets you create your very own!
- Sexy Delete - Delete text fast with the wiggle of your finger - ohh la la!
Google's warning when installing a keyboard
When installing a third-party keyboard such as Siine, Google Android users are warned with the following message:
"Attention: This input method from Siine Keyboard application may collect all the text you type, cincluding passwords, credit card numbers, and other personal data. Continue?"
This statement is a legal protection from Google regarding third party keyboard input method. This does NOT apply to Siine Keyboard.
Siine does NOT collect passwords, credit card number, keystroke or any content of your messages.
Contact and policy change
Siine will NOT disclose end user personal information (only personal information Siine may have is email address when end user send support request or comment by email) to any third party unless end user have consented to such disclosure or where required to do so by law.
Siine reserve the rights to change the policy at any time but is committed to:
- Inform clearly users in case of any change of the policy.
- Ensure clear and simple communication related to change that may occur related to new services that may be released in the future.
- Guarantee end user private data is NOT store or transmitted without user consent.
User can contact Siine team at any time for clarification or help to opt-out of services:
- By email: email@example.com - by registered mail: Siine Ltd, 2 Putney Hill Putney LONDON SW15 6AB
Errors and statistical data collected
Siine Keyboard may collect the following information from users:
- Anonymous crash and usage statistics: This is aimed at debugging potential application faults.
- Anonymous usage statistics: This information is collected in order to improve the product and the service discovery.
Siine team is committed to offer the best services to its users while protecting and securing data privacy. In that scope, Siine Keyboard:
- DOES NOT store or collect keystroke, key pressed.
- DOES NOT store or collect data input in password fields.
- DOES NOT store or collect data input in credit card fields.
- DOES NOT store or collect any message content.
- DOES NOT store or collect sender or recipient of any communication in any application.
- DOES NOT collect the content of customized Siine key. Siine keys content is stored locally on device
Android permissions required
Siine is using a number of permissions to deliver the service, please see below the list of them and the purpose for the permission:
STORAGE (Modify/delete USB storage contents)
The storage is used for user personal settings, own custom Siine keys and logs. With this permission, the user can enjoy a fully customized keyboard and also store pictures taken when creating a Siine key.
SYSTEM TOOLS (Prevent phone from sleeping)
This permission is used by Siine to avoid the phone to switch into sleep mode when an action such as creating a Siine or sending crash report is happening.
PHONE CALLS (read phone status and ID)
This permission is used by Siine for crash and error troubleshooting. The application will send the unique phone ID to Siine support team in order to be able to fix potential application bugs related to a specific make and model of device.
NETWORK COMMUNICATION (full internet access)
This permission is required so the user can download sets of Siine keys from the online Siine Gallery. Siine sets are used to personalize the keyboard with additional Siine keys. For example, this permission is required when using the command "Get sets" and when user is downloading the "Aussie Set" or the "Brit set"
NETWORK COMMUNICATION (view network state)
This permission is used by Siine Keyboard when reporting crash to prevent the information to ensure the logs are only sent when the data traffic will happen over WiFi.
HARDWARE CONTROL (control vibrator)
This permission is manage keyboard vibration on key pressed.
YOUR ACCOUNTS (Discover known accounts)
Siine Keyboard discover accounts on the device in order to set the keyboard on install with already customized keys. For example if you using the "My email" Siine key in the Sign-off module (Type the hand button until seeing "My email") the user email will be preset and immediately usable.